rss
twitter
    Stay tuned for more easy smile, Follow Me :)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Finally !


 I'm finally here. Everything is going to be fine. You'll see.

This is my first blog post. Ever. This is also the first publicly available piece of writing I've ever created. The pressure is on. I've actually put off writing this post for nearly three weeks now. It's not that I didn't want to post, but I felt that a first post needed to have some sort of special significance or insight. There are many things I plan to write about, and hopefully they will live up to the name of this blog and prove insightful and helpful to people in many of my various areas of interest. However, for my first post I want to start with an all encompassing post that doesn't necessarily dive right into the gory details of some project I'm working on.

Expect to see post about vidéo game, Poker, Starcraft 2, and funny things on the web !

No comments:

Post a Comment